The fencing industry has seen dramatic transformations in the past years. Product lines have expanded from simple wood and chain link choices to many different types of materials, colors, and styles.
Today’s current choices include:
- Galvanized chain link
- Vinyl coated chain link
- Wood fence in privacy and decorative styles.
- Agricultural fences in barbed wire and field fencing.
- PVC and composite fencing in varied colors and styles in both privacy and decorative styles.
- Aluminum and steel ornamental decorative fencing with powder coated finishes.
- Electric gate operators for vehicle use and access control for pedestrian gates
- Temporary fencing for construction sites and special events.
- Privacy slats and screenings for chain link fencing, both permanent and temporary.
- Gates of all types, including decorative Estate Gates.
Agricultural fencing is available for property security and animal enclosures. We can provide common 3, 4, or 5 strand barbed wire fencing, woven “field” fencing, wood ranch rail fencing, and welded “no climb” rectangular mesh fencing products. Commonly used posts are pressure treated pine and steel”T-Posts”, based on customer requirements. Gates are fabricated to your needs and sizes in house.
Williams Fence Company has provided services to our customers from project start to finish. We can help with all phases or your project, including:
- Budgetary estimates.
- Blueprint take-off estimating.
- Product selection for both function and durability.
- Consultation as to materials weight and specifications.
- Mill certifications on specified materials.
- Layout and planning considerations.
- Jobsite visits and measuring.
- Electric gate system planning and assistance with UL 325 gate compliance codes.
- Repairs and replacement of existing fences and gates.